Why a condo?
Our Maui Condos vs a Maui Hotel...
Benefits of staying in our condos instead of a hotel:
- More space - Our condos give you more room to spread out, especially helpful for families traveling with children.
- More rooms - Our condos have living rooms, bedrooms and kitchens with private lanais and closets. Our two and three bedroom condos have two bathrooms. All rooms are ocean view with unobstructed views of Moloka‘i and Lana‘i. It's your home away from home.
For your security each condo has an complementary in room safe.
- Kitchen - Since our condos have a kitchen, you can save money on restaurants by eating some of your meals in the condo. Even if you don't want to
cook, you will have a full-size refrigerator to store carried-in foods.
There is a private BBQ area located on the ocean, return to your private
lanai in your condo and enjoy your meal outside on the ocean.
- Big enough to share - Two couples traveling together can share one condo and split the cost. Grandparents can stay with you and the children together.
- Price - Condos at Polynesian Shores, Maui, cost less per night than most Maui hotels.
- Condo grounds - Smaller property allows you to enjoy your vacation without a large amount of people. Pool lounge chairs are available. Quiet hours enable you to have a restful quiet vacation.
- Sleep in - If you like to sleep in and your partner doesn't, they can go to another room and not disturb you.
- Parking - Free assigned on site parking.
Laundry - Need to freshen up some clothes. Laundry facilities on site. Costs a lot less than having the hotel do your laundry for you.